Established in 1865, we are the first methodist church
established in Georgia after the Civil War.
We are located at 585 Madola Road in Epworth, Georgia
Come visit our historic site, walk in our park and visit our
spring of faith
Come and Worship the Risen
Christ with Us
believe in The Bible as the Word of God and affirm our
historic statements of faith as found in the Nicene
and Apostle's Creed.
Join us in worship as we praise Father Son and Holy
Ghost each Sunday